segunda-feira, 1 de outubro de 2007

Frases de Groucho Marx


"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

"I don't have a photograph, but you can have my footprints. They're upstairs in my socks."

"Now there's a man with an open mind - you can feel the breeze from here!"

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it."

"Marriage is a wonderful institution. But who wants to live in an institution?"

"If I hold you any closer I'd be in the back of you."

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough."

"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!"

"Send two dozen roses to Room 424 and put 'Emily, I love you' on the back of the bill."

"Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot."

"I didn't like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions - the curtain was up."

Sem comentários: